Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how can you identify "stale mailboxes" with call pilot 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoneGuy7007

Technical User
Feb 23, 2007
CA
With Meridian Mail, there were reports that could be generated that would display stale mailboxes or mailboxes that had been unused for say 3 months. Is this not a feature that was carried into Call Pilot?

CallPilot has an application called Reporter. It needs to be installed on a seperate web. It can provide you with the type of reports you are talking about. The Reporter application in included with the CallPilot software, no extra charge.

Frenche

From my memory: In CallPilot Manager go to advanced user search and it will allow you to search for users based on a date for last login.

You have to be careful when you search based on last login time for a mailbox. I have found that if a mailbox has autologin enabled, then the last login time is not updated when that user checks their messages. The only time it seems to update is when they check their messages remotely (actually putting a mailbox and password).

I get around it by searching by last login time AND searching for autologin = disabled.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back