Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how can I tell whether a voice media gateway card is installed? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeTours

Technical User
Dec 28, 2004
CA
I would have thought this information would have been readily available, alas I can't find the information I am looking for.

I am still relatively new to Nortel. I want to verify whether voice media gateway card have been installed on a CS1000. Our Option 81c was upgraded to CS100OM and supposedly is IP ready. I want to verify that Voice Media Gateway cards have been installed by the subcontractor. I can't find a print routine that allows you to print out exactly what cards you have in your IPE.

Any suggestions.

Is there a LD series of commands you can use that would print out that information for you?

Well, it is sloted like a line card, can you not physically look at your IPE shelves? It should say VWGC on it or MC-32, and have an lcd display.

Mato' Was'aka

LD 20
REQ PRT
TYPE VGW
CUST 0
Return Through will give you the TN/IPE Positions in software

Cheers!!

Ld 117
=>inv generate cards
$ $
prt inv cards

Shows all cards in your system.

Ld 117
=>inv generate cards
$ $
prt inv cards

Shows all cards in your system.

-----------------

this worked to a point. The
=> inv generate cards command caused the CS1000M to build a card list.

after the switch came back and said that the inventory was complete it was => inv prt cards that outputed the data

Forgot to include step you need to wait until inv completed then Prt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back