Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I stop my workflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandarna

Programmer
Jan 2, 2003
US
I have 17 million rows in my source table. I want to run a workflow and stop when it is inserted 1000 rows into target table for my testing. How can I stop my workflow?

Any help appreciated.

While configuring the Target Properties you need to check Enable Test Load and specify the no of rows to load which in your case is 1000.

Sri

Sri,

I can’t see Enable Test Load property in session target properties in workflow manager. I did try in designer. Can you please tell me where exactly the property is located.

Thanks
Narsimha B

Hi Narshimha,

In session properties,
1: click 'Target Options'
2: In 'Target Load Options', clik 'Normal' radio button and 'Test Load' check box is enabled.
3: Check 'Test Load' and give no.of row you want to test load.

Hope this helps...

tkrish.

Hi tkrish,

I appreciate your steps. But I still can’t see Test load option in my session target properties. You know why? I am using 6.2 version. I checked in 5.x I found it. I don’t know how to do in new version. ???

Narsimha B

When you create the Workflow or when you edit the tasks you should be seeing a Properties Tab and in the General Options within the tab you should see Enable Test Load and No Of Rows To Test.

Good Luck
Sri

Hi Narsimha, here it is
right click on Session name -> press 'Edit' -> in propertie tab 4th is Enable test load - tick it and - 5th is no.of rows to test - type as 1000. then press OK.
But wth this option you will not be able to check the data in the target table.
You can manually stop the session after loading 1000 rows into Target table. (Don't choose Test Load option).
Go to Workflow Monitor -> right click for properties on Session - > once you see target success rows as aropund 1000, then once again right click on session - you will have option "Stop", press it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back