Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can i restrict A number to call MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuneyt2020

Technical User
Mar 9, 2004
TR
Hi all
There is an A number, which disturbs people in call center and staff. We know the A number of it. And also the route number .We have two md110 One is BC10 The other is BC12...

I want to set this A number in these two MD system.(BC10 and BC12 systems)
Is it possible when this A number calls us, it automatically goes to an invalid number?Is there any solution with nutri or any other way?

Rgrds.

MD110 can't do A-number based routing (or whatever)

only solution to this kind of problem , is to put something in front of the MD110 and do the A-number based routing there, like this

PSTN - box (filters out bad A-number) - MD110

--------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get

Hi, maybe the:
NUTRI:ENTRY= A nbr.,CNVTYP=0,NUMTYP= ,TRC= A nbr.,PRE= new number; will help you.

Hi again, use also ROU=x in the NUTRI command.

Sorry, you mean A-nbr. and I have write about B-nbr. so please foget it.

IMHO: even if MD110 would have A-number analysis function like AXE-10 has, it doesn't solve the problem properly - the person can change the phone. In our country, for example, a number of mobile operators send to PSTN, by default, a group number, according to the Law of communications.

Hi whosrdady,
What is PSTN-box?Is it a 3rd party product? And how can it be installed to the system? Is there any brand that you know, to recommend us?

Rgrds

HI cpkc,
Would you please give me a detailed info how to configure it?
I ve never used remote extension on md side. And how can it be configured for an A number not call our MD system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back