Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I make a good domain???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHairedHat

Programmer
Nov 2, 2001
NL
Please help me,

How could I make a good domain in windows NT 4 server, and where???

Greetings from fat big Marcel

What exactly are you asking? Are you asking us to give you an MCSE course? -----------------------------------------------------
"It's true, its damn true!"
-----------------------------------------------------

How to make a good domain? What do you mean? Are you talking about a .com or just a local domain?

Usually its the companys name. For instance, my dad is the Senior Network Technician at Quincy Hospital. He named the domain "QUINCY_HOSPITAL" minus the quotes. My mother worked at Boston EquiServe. The logon domain was "EQUISERVE" get the idea?

i hope this helps

Martha Stewart suggests adding track light for a subtle, diffuse effect. Personally I think you can never have too many potted plants. Big leafy ones.

But seriously folks, you're question is a little broad. It's like asking "How do I make a good life."

Try paring your question down a little and be more precise about what you want. If you find you are having difficulty doing that, then you don't know enough to achieve your goal and I recommend getting a book. Spend a week reading the book and then post clean focused questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back