Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I know which CLAN board to which a specific extension is registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

midterm2003

Technical User
Jun 18, 2013
GB
How can I know which CLAN board to which a specific extension is registered ?

I have tried the status station command and found that the fswitch end is set to the IP address of the Procr card , what is that mean ?

Regards ,

Use 'list registered-ip-stations ext [extension]'.

Kevin

Thank you
but this also shows that the IP Phone Gatekeeper IP address only

I understand that the Ip Phone register to CLNA card , am I right ? so I believe I shall see the Gatekeeper address should be a CLAN card address in the PN , or may be Im understanding the IP Phone registration in wrong way ? I cann also see all stations are registered to the same Gatekeeper IP address which is the Procr board IP address ?

Station Ext Set Type Product ID Prod Rel Station IP Address Net Rgn Orig Port Gatekeeper IP Address
50001 4622 IP_Phone 9.030b 172.24.46.30 20 30.173.140.12

The Gatekeeper IP address is what you are looking for

I downloaded and tried, it sees the 4600 series phones but not the 9600 series?

IF its registered to procr, thats your processor ethernet interface. You can do a display ip-i procr (ip-i short for ip-interface), that will show you the procr ip address. Let me know if that helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back