Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I get peak calls-in-progress data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyL

IS-IT--Management
Jul 5, 2007
GB
Hello,

I'm trying to help a friend who looks after a small call centre which has a Meridian 81C and (Symposium) Contact Centre 6.

We are trying to find out if there is spare call-answering capacity on a simple IVR system.(The IVR is actually irrelevant to the question, except to mention that it doesn't keep call statistics itself).

I have very limited knowledge of the reporting capabilities and methods available on the Merdian 81C and CC6 - please bear with me if I seem a bit of a novice!

The IVR is connected via 40 Analog (500 set) agents. These agents are all in one skill-set (and only that one skill-set) and are always logged-in.

We need to know the maximum number of (peak) concurrent calls-in-progress to those 40 Agents over a period of say 3 months (1 month would do, but 3 is better).

Could you suggest which reports could be run, that would provide this information.

Thank you

Tiny :)

there must be 50 symposium reports that show that stat.. just pull up reports and duplicate one name it and set the params for what your looking for.. set interval for a month and look at the peaks on that one..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Are these IVR ports acquired by symposium? If not no reports.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

ijust looked at my application by call treatment report.. almost exactly what your needing.. one skillset.. single page for the last x number of days, weeks or months..

that gives you your peaks BUT, now you need to look at the software on the ivr, you can enable broadcast so one channel can handle 2-24 calls at the same time... with bcot it's no longer one call per channel per duration

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

IVR ports all aquired by symposium.

So it looks like it should be easy.

Except that I put the same question on the Symposium forum and got an entirely negative answer - eeeek (thread959-1478856)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back