Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I found out what trunk is in a gateway? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCsurfer

Systems Engineer
Sep 6, 2018
US
I did a List configuration media-gateway (number of gateway) is 20 and I do see the cards that are in this particular gateway. There are 3 DS1 MM with board numbers but I need to know which T1 trunks these represents when I do a List trunks.
What is the next CM command to do this?
CM 6.0

list sig should show you d channels on that gateway as a start

use the command disp port XXvY01 where XX = the gateway number, 20 in your case, "v" is a constant, Y=board number and 01 is the first port on that card. The system will return an identification like 1/01 which says this is trunk group 1 member number 1.

After you've "list conf media-g xxx" you can start checking the port numbers and the assigned TG/member numbers with the "display port" command.

Hi,

Just run "list conf media 20" and you will see with boards have connected and which ports are used.

After that, just "display port 20vBPP" where B is the Board number and PP is the port number.

You will find it out easily in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back