Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can add URL??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUJUm0deL

Programmer
Jan 16, 2001
US
Any1 know how I can add a URL onto the web? I wanna add my site to the

Just sign up for some free webspace somewhere on the net (e.g. and then upload your pages. It couldn't be easier. Mise Le Meas,

Mighty :)

Hey, I already have a web provider, i use geocities, all I wanna do is: if someone types in a search string 'MP3' or 'javascript scripts' I want my web page to be among one of the search results...know what i mena??
In yahoo.com or google.com I typed in mp3 in the search field, I want my web page to be one of the search results...
Any1 know how I can do that??

Yahoo should have a way for you to add your site to their search engine, as should most of the other search engines. One caution: there are quite a few people/companies that will try to charge you to add your site to search engines. DON'T DO IT! They rarely provide you with anything you can't do for yourself, and the only thing they will really do is save you a little time.
Tracy Dryden
tracy@bydisn.com

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
For you are crunchy, and good with mustard.

explain please tracy..how do we do it ourselves..

thanks in advance..
e.gif

virtuality2001@aol.com

checking them out,thanks alot..
e.gif

virtuality2001@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back