Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How 2 send calls to cov.ans.gr to vm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zu56

Technical User
Sep 9, 2005
US
Hi all,
I have G3si v12. I have a hunt group set up with cov. time table that sends calls during business hours to cover answer group. If nobody in that group answers, the phones keep ringing. Is there a way to send this call to a vm (Intuity Audix) and notify all the members of the answer group about the message?
Thank you

check the hunt group page 2 or 3 i think, it will allow you to transfer calls if no agents logged in to voicemail.

I did that. It's on page 2. Message center does not allow me to select Audix and I don't know what the rest of them are(fp-mwi, mca-vm, qsig-mwi, rem-vm) and if I can use them.
The second choice on that page is LWC Reception (audix, spe)
Any idea?
Thank you

Your hunt group is using a coverage path to get to the coverage-answer group. Just add h99 as the last point of coverage in the coverage path and create a mailbox for the hunt group extension. Put a aut-msg-wt button on all the phones so they can see the message.

Thank you. This is just what I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back