Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hotspot Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

loadedmind

Technical User
Apr 4, 2002
US
Hey all. I'm trying to make a screenshot-type process. I have a jpg that I've tried applying a rectangular hotspot to for each applicable field. On this picture, I've applied the links to the hotspots and an alt for a mouseover. After I saved the jpg with the hotspots, the picture will no longer load. I can see the code applied to the jpg, but no picture...?? What am I doing wrong? Using MX version.

[tt][colo navy]Post the code to see where the problem lies.
[sup]
<%=Tony%>
banana.gif
rockband.gif
banana.gif

I have looked at your code etc and can't see anything wrong. Double check all of your uploading to make sure the image is being uploaded to the correct location, and not to an images folder

Cheech The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

Thanks for your help. I've tried it both ways - with and without posting to the Images folder. The default directory is the main web folder and I've double-checked everything til I'm blue in the face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back