Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hotfix 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

woyler

Programmer
Jun 20, 2001
US
I was having a problem when I would run a project in debug mode that the IDE would just hang. After going back and forth 200 times with MS, they sent me a .NET hotfix that will address this issue among "some other minor bugs".(At leaset thats what I was told by them.) If any of you are having the same issue, send me your email, and I will be happy to forward it to you. It is about 1.5 mb
Regards,
Bill

Where can I get your e-mail addy? I hate that problem with the IDE and it drives me crazy.

bjrollet@hotmail.com

bump

I would like that fix, too! :)

Steve
sms@hmbnet.com

Sorry Everyone,
I have been traveling around alot and have not checked this site in a while. I assumed my email was posted with my profile. My mistake.
my email is bill_oyler@danzerservices.com for anyone needing the fix. I am not sure if it is adddressed in the SP2. From what I have read, is is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back