Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Horrible Vile 'horizontal overflow' appearing on bootstrap smooth scrolling website ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0deM0nK424

Programmer
Oct 28, 2007
GB
Okay folks - normaly I don't post project URL's but In this case what the heck heh

This is the project I am working on at the minute:

If you fire this up in your browser you will observe a 'slight' horizontal overflow.

Idealy I'd like you guys to use Mozilla firefox responsive design view and shrink the pane so that the viewport reaches 548px, 480px, 370px etc , whatever you like.

Now notice the horizontal overflow....its spanning 50% more across the screen LMAO..

Man, I don't know what I'm overlooking or missing here, and I don't know where to start.

What on earth has happened here ?? It'd be interesting to learn just whats caused this as I've not had this issue up until now.

do not let the custom css styles phase you, they're basic and you don't have to feel to overwhelmed by the the sight of my code. Its only code heh.

So, calling on all CSS Veterans and Bootstrap Junkies and HTML wizards.... WTF is going on here ? :-D

The link does not work unfortunately.

----------------------------------
Phil AKA Vacunita
----------------------------------
OS-ception: Running Linux on a Virtual Machine in Windows which itself is running in a Virtual Machine on Mac OSx.

Web & Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back