Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Holiday Half Day Scheduling 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

chavz7796

Technical User
Apr 29, 2013
US
Hello Guys,

I am trying to figure out a way to schedule a half day out of office schedule in VM Pro.
I have client that is closed for a major holiday, for example Christmas.
They will be working the day before, half day only. I would like to have their After Hours attendant kick in at 12 pm on the 24th.
Is there a way to automate that?

I know I can configure a button and have them manually set it, but I would like to automate it.

Thanks for the help!!

Use condition editor and Calendar.
Put it into the call flow.

Or use the ICR and time profiles for that day

Use a calendar for Christmas, another calendar for Christmas Eve, and a Week Planner for the day of Christmas Eve with closing time to midnight set.

Incoming call routes to a VM module. Check the Christmas Eve calendar, if False check the Christmas calendar, if False go to the open destination.

If the Christmas Eve calendar is True, check the Week Planner. If it True, it is Christmas Eve after closing, go to the holiday destination

If the Week Planner is False, it is Christmas Eve but before closing, go to the open destination

If the Christmas Eve calendar is False, check the Christmas calendar, and if True, it is Christmas holiday and go to the holiday destination

conditions get confusing when you start building them over each other. If it's just Christmas, or whatever holiday, just do a time schedule in the IPO for the holiday, set the closed date/time till the day after, like Dec 25 4pm - Dec 25 11:59pm or whatever. Find the DID and throw in that schedule to VM:We're-closed-for-holidays-go-away

(\__/) ||
(•Y•). ||
/ < )<||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back