Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hms 400 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey101

MIS
Apr 24, 2009
CA
i am putting in an hms 400 and have runointo some issues and wondering if anyone can help me out with ....

1. cannot shutdown or restart the srever. i guess it is because the are running programs that need to be shut down.

2. cannot exit programs as they need a exit password. i cannot find out what the password is. it is not the administrator password.

3. followed the install manual and created a pty 15 for the pms with PMS and BGD as user but it never logs into that pty.

4. the book says to create a pty password for the pty that was created and if shows it being done in the pbx but with 6.0 and UCM you have to create all passwords there. I did that and it cannot log in with that password. I can use any other password to get it to log on with but not that one it says not defined in sl1 database. i can log into ucm with it so i have no clue with what is going on with that.

thanks in advance for any help

The little I know about is that you need to shut down the services in the bottom right corner, I think there is 2 or 3. The password should be 000. I think when you bring it up all you need to do is 1 of the services and it brings up the rest.good luck

thanks alot ...than means 1 and 2 ore gone off the list...that work fine i thought i used that but maybe i did four zeros

I remember something about that,I think your user name needs to be the name of the pty port, something like logi pty4..it's in the doc's somewhere. Bit of a pain.

ya it has to be and thats what i have done but not working

are you still having an issue with this, really bad product HMS400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back