Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Historical Aged Debts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnyc

Technical User
Apr 18, 2013
GB
Hi,

I've recently inherited a Great Plains system following a company merger and have basically been left in the lurch with it. I've figured out some, but I'm trying to recreate an aged debtors report as at a specific period.
For example we are currently in period 1 in 2013, but I need to run an aged debt from period 8 in 2012.
Is this possible and how would I go about it?

Please treat me as a newbie to GP in your response.
Thanks

Barny

Barry,

It sounds like you are looking for the Receivables Historical Aged Trial Balance (HATB). Navigate to Reports | Sales | Trial Balance and select Historical Aged Trial Balance from the drop down at the top left. Click New at the bottom left, then fill in the options you want. If you click F1 or the Help Button you can then choose Fields and it will explain every option in detail. Here is a link to a screenshot with the typical options: Once you have selected all your options, click the Print at the top of the window.

Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP 2005 - 2013
Use Crystal Reports and SSRS with GP:
blog:

That worked, very slow and formatted in a ridiculous way, but seems to be the norm for Great Plains. Thank you, I'd have never found that by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back