Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HiPath Messenger 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth1978

IS-IT--Management
Apr 19, 2002
GB
Does anyone have an electronic version of the sys admin manual for this system that I could possible have a copy of ?

Thank you

**One day, I will find a question that no one else has answered........and will also know the answer to it ! **

Whats a HiPath messenger 500, have not heard of this piece of equipment? what does it do.

I am a siemens trained HiPath engineer and i've never heard of it.

Its an auto-attendant/voicemail unit. Believe only fairly recently released.

**One day, I will find a question that no one else has answered........and will also know the answer to it ! **

What system does it fit into, the ones I know of are the xpressions voicemail systems, one of which is a card in the switch, the other is a pc unit.

It will interface with any Siemens switch (as long as it's only routing calls on a single site). It's a rack mounted/free standing thing (not a card). If your interested in seeing what I mean I can send you a PDF we've had on it - sorry I can't find the pdf on a website that I could just tell you the link to.

Go to and download the manual for the vme-pro. This is the DX Messenger 500. I work for the manufacturers and was responsible for testing the integration at Siemens Beeston.

Oh and one other thing before you all panic. It's only for the DX in the UK. Anyone in the UK who knows the VoxBox (Vocal/Bravo), it's and 8 port version of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back