Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hipath 4000 V5 signon and signoff

badwolf1686

Systems Engineer
Sep 5, 2024
Hi, I'm setting up a Hipath 4000 V5 for a company move-in. Dozens of their work tables changed during the move-in so I signoff these numbers and let them signon by themselves, with **200/##200 code on the analog phones and a few digital 15T. They are having trouble signing on their phone. Has anyone encountered such problems and is their a limit to the number of signoffs?

ps I have no problem signing on from comwin one by one.

DIS-PERSI:SYS; to see the digit length of the signon code (SILEN)
then REG-PERSI:SI;
To see what the sign on/off digits are.
And of course for to check the codes then
DIS-WABE:GEN,,,,SIGNON;
DIS-WABE:GEN,,,,SIGNOFF;

It has happened in the past depending on version that you might have to sign the first one on by using Comwin for both Analog and Digital

DIS-PERSI:SYS; to see the digit length of the signon code (SILEN)
then REG-PERSI:SI;
To see what the sign on/off digits are.
And of course for to check the codes then
DIS-WABE:GEN,,,,SIGNON;
DIS-WABE:GEN,,,,SIGNOFF;

It has happened in the past depending on version that you might have to sign the first one on by using Comwin for both Analog and Digital
Hi sbcsu, the PERSI code and WABEs are fine. When I sign off, say, five stations, they can sign on. But when I sign off more than two dozen, they have trouble signing on afterwards. I feel like it's related to doing too many signoffs at a time.

I signed off and signed on a few stations one by one on the phones ok. I just think signing off many and asking each of the users to signon at their own desks will save time and be easier.

Well you of course have to ensure that the PENS are signed off as well.
REG-BCSU;

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back