Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HiPath 4000 - Checking for trunks down

Status
Not open for further replies.

amarc5300

IS-IT--Management
Aug 20, 2005
US
Hi. I'm pretty new to the 4000, but would like to know how I can look to see the status of trunks. Our site has several PRI's in different trunk groups and some backup copper lines in another trunk group.

Would someone be able to tell me the AMO commands so that I can display a list of my trunk groups and then show the status of the individual trunks (up or down).

I'd like to be able to see if a PRI has gone out of service or a copper trunk is down.

Please give it to me in baby talk!

Thanks!

Use the command "ab-sdsu" for retrieving the status off all possible ports (including your trunks).

For instance:

"ab-sdsu:all,,lage,peri1,1;"

This command will give you an overview of all cards in your pabx. Pick out your trunk-cards and fill them in in a new command. For instance: the card on 1-1-55 is a trunk card:

"ab-sdsu:all,,lage,peri3,1,1,55;"

This command will show you the status of each individual port on the card. The "ab-sdsu" is a very important command. Check this command out for much more options.

Some basic knowledge of Siemens Hicom, Avaya Definity and Mitel 3300 ICP.....

Hello, you use AMO SDSU, but type: DISPLAY-SDSU:STATUS=ALL,TYPE=PEN,LEVEL=PER3;

Greatings

Josué

It forgives uses the type below: It will list all the circuits that are down in HiPath 4000.
Trunks and circuits type slma24, stmd2, stmd3, slms, slmo,...
DISPLAY-SDSU:STATUS=DEFIL&UNACH&DEPLOCK,TYPE=PEN,LEVEL=PER3;

I wait to have helped

Best Regards

Josué

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back