Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hipath 3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEREK1

IS-IT--Management
Oct 1, 2002
GB
hi I been told that to log on to 3500 or any hipath i need a special software its a long time since worked on them can any one tell me where I can get the software

Hi sorry for the preious request let me try and explain i have just taken on a hipath3500 and been tld i need special admin software i have procom that i use for my avaya and nortel switches can this be used for admin and programming and deos any one know where i can get a copy of install and prog/maintenance docs
Many thanks

Yes you will need Manager E software. This is a propritery software of Siemens. You will need to go thru your Siemens sales person in order to get a copy of this. Procomm and the like will not allow you to access these systems. Good Luck

Here you'll find a lot of info;

But like Phoneguy7 mentioned, go to your BP and ask for the Manager-E (engineer) or Manager C (customer). He could ask you to go on a course for one of the 2 Manager tools.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back