Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hipath 3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

don1159

Programmer
Apr 30, 2009
US
I have 2 questions. 1. How do I program a intercom feature on the phones in this system? 2. The phones in my system have 2 general call keys. Can i have one phone ext. appear on another phone ?

There is no Intercom in this system, you can do a voice call if needed.Yes you can have other extensions on your phone or vise versa these are called mulaps and it requires a bunch of programing to do it.

There is intercom function, called "speaker call".

Mulaps are the flash/ring solution for multiple phones at one line.

Question 1.

*80 is the Speaker call feature. If you put the extensions in a hunt group you wish to page, then assign a procedure key on the phone you wish to page from with *80(hunt group number) as the key.

The only drawback is that speech will not come out of any device that is engaged in a call.

Question 2.

Using *91 you can program keys on any display handset. To program an internal extension or even an external number choose (repdial Key). To program just press *91 with the phone in an idle state and use the tick key to select your options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back