Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

High level access to Panasonic TDE? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raist3001

Technical User
Jun 11, 2013
US
We are having some issues with SIP disconnects and our current setup with TDE systems. Our SIP provider blames the ISP, the ISP blames the SIP provider and I am stuck trying to weed this all out.
PBX logs show SIP server disconnect, data link failure, then data link established. The data link will take about 5 minutes to re-establish a SIP connection.

Panasonic is able to log into the PBX with a high level account in order to change the Registrar re-sending interval to 30 seconds so it does not take so long to re-connect.
Does anyone know what account they use in order to do this?

On the NS 700, this option is available to INSTALLER.

Thanks Mike, unfortunately that does not work either.

Well, I am one step closer.
I found the multi region UMC installer (7.8.1.1) and installed this.
I am able to log in with *PCCKXTDA* which gives me access to the Sales Company Level where the RE-SENDING timer can be found.
However, when I try to connect to our PBX I get an error that "this program was not installed correctly"
So close yet still far away.

I noticed that if I looked at the properties of the multi region UMC, the TARGET field's address ended in "01
My USA UMC ended in "02
So I changed this to 01 and the *PCCKXTDA* programmer code worked. But I also get the "this program was not installed correctly" error.

Mike, a million thank you's. That was the code. It worked. Can't thank you enough for helping out.

And a big thank you to everyone else who lent some of their time to try and help me.

we have NS500 Panasonic and with 2 LIC for SIP Extension,
after 20 sec we cant continue our call with these sip extension. but for SIP trunk every thing is ok,
but for terminate one call that recieved by sip trunk we cant use from our PSTN, in TDE model we could active D05 in 2.9 system option recerved bit, resolve out problem but for NS series, this account *PCCKXTDA* cant work, is there any one that know how we cant resolve those ?

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back