Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

High level access to Panasonic TDE? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raist3001

Technical User
Jun 11, 2013
US
We are having some issues with SIP disconnects and our current setup with TDE systems. Our SIP provider blames the ISP, the ISP blames the SIP provider and I am stuck trying to weed this all out.
PBX logs show SIP server disconnect, data link failure, then data link established. The data link will take about 5 minutes to re-establish a SIP connection.

Panasonic is able to log into the PBX with a high level account in order to change the Registrar re-sending interval to 30 seconds so it does not take so long to re-connect.
Does anyone know what account they use in order to do this?

On the NS 700, this option is available to INSTALLER.

Thanks Ingy but that password does not work for me. I get an INVALID PASSWORD OR MODEL TYPE error. I am in the USA.
Your UMC shows Region 000-000
Mine is Region 002-002

Use the same password... INSTALLER
OR.... If the site allows us to call me to face
Leave your name here

INSTALLER does not work. The re-sending option is not available to INSTALLER. In the above picture you are entering *PCCKXTDA* instead of INSTALLER.

I'm so confused. I get an INVALID PASSWORD OR MODEL TYPE error when I use *PCCKXTDA* instead of INSTALLER.

PCC_vyhp5z.png

Nope, no space. *PCCKXTDA* does not work in the US.

Wouldn't I need to install the region free UMC and not the US based installer?

I am not using INSTALLER to log into the developer account or SALES level.
I need the programming code for the USA - *PCCKXTDA* does not work in America.

Does anyone have the developers code or sales code for America? Or the multi region install of the UMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back