Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hiding page header with detail section

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknogeek9

Programmer
Jan 6, 2001
US
If the detail section is hidden (drilldown ok), how can I hide the page header?

Right click the page header and select format section and select "Hide". Software Training and Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
251-621-8972
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

I guess I didn't explain myself clearly. I meant that if the user does drilldown, how can we turn on the header.
Thanks in advance,
Sam

This will only work for the first page, but if you insert a detail section and move it to the top of the detial sections then in the suppression formula box write a formula; recordnumber>1

Sounds like you want to add a "Page Header" to the drill down page. Normally there is no header on Drill Down pages. If you want to add a page header to drill down pages, head on over to and search the Knowledge Base for article C2003773. It's titled - Creating Fake Headers for Drill Down Pages. I've used the technique by following the instructions in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back