Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hiding Page Header Conditionally ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alam

Programmer
Dec 7, 2000
US
I have a map in Group Header.I dont wanna get Page Header titles on Page where MAP is there.The Map is placed in Group Header #1A and has a New Page After in Format Section so i need complete page to jus contain the MAP and not any page Header.I know that we can hide it by conditionally suppressing the Section.Here i need to suppress Page Headerif it encounters MAP below else the Header should be displayed..,
Thanking You,
Mohammed Imran Alam.

sorry 4 not completing the question...actually i need a way to do the above stuff...

Helpful things:
- Provide your product version number
- Express your problem in clear, concise English. Avoid abbreviations and cute spellings, they just make the post harder to read quickly and accurately.
- If English is not your first language, then try to get some help in translating/proofreading. If you use translating software, note that in your post, as some technical phrases can come out strangely garbled.

Why is this helpful? Because it will encourage more people to read and understand your problem, and will therefore increase the chance you get a useful response. Malcolm
Remember, if it wasn't for electricity, we'd be surfing the net by candlelight.

Thank You Malcom !
I will keep in Mind to follow your instructions.

Alam: What determines whether or not to print the map? If you have this available then you could use as a condition to suppress the page header David C. Monks
david.monks@chase-international.com
Accredited Seagate Enterprise Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back