Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hide/Unhide Combo Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malta393

Technical User
Apr 8, 2002
EU
How can I hide then unhide my combo box named All paymts rep by Invoices . If the user selects a Yes in combo box Cleared and Combo box Order Paid Status is marked with a Yes then i want the All paymts box to appear on the form.
If the cleared and order paid status boxes are null or no then All Paymt to remain hidden on form.

Please be clear-vba novice[wink]

Ok try this

If (isNull(Clear) and Isnull(Order)) or (Clear = RefNumbertoNo) and (Order = RefNumberToNo) then
blabla.visible = false
else
blabla.visible = true
end if

Should do da trick

Vince

IE : RefNumber = Reference number in your combo box ... if you used one ... if not the Order = "No" should work

what you need is to set an After-update event on the two combo boxes Cleared and Order Paid Status

You make a function like this:

Private Function Set_All_paymts_Visble()

if me.[Cleared] = "Yes" and me.[Order Paid Status]= "Yes" then

me.[All paymts rep by Invoices].visble = True

else

me.[All paymts rep by Invoices].visble = False

end if

end Function

In the after Update event of the two comboboxes you put "=Function Set_All_paymts_Visble()" (without the quotes

Hope this helps

Greetz,

Dirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back