Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hide program

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjulio

Programmer
Aug 14, 2002
PT
hi

i whant to auto hide a soft when the software start

i have a software in windows startup and i whant it to auto hide in the tray icon on the startup without user interface. is there any way to do this? the software does not have this option.

If you mean that you want to hide the notification icon permanently(?), then do the following:
Right click on the date/time and choose "Customise Notifications" from the drop down menu - scroll down to relevant software and change the notification under the behaviour column to "Always Hide" - click "Apply" & "OK".

i dont have acess to Customise Notifications.

right-click a blank area of the Taskbar, Properties, and checkmark 'Hide inactive icons' in order to use the Customize notifications feature found on the system clock. Or, the same thing, after checkmarking 'Hide inactive icons' click on the 'Customize' button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back