Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HiCom world from Nortel World

Status
Not open for further replies.

KongB

Technical User
Nov 11, 2011
IE
I have a problem I have a fix but still don't understand the setting involved on a Siemens HiPath 4000.

When any phone in office rings out for 60 s it end up on the main switchboard. Coming from the Nortel world I presumed its something like CFNA but nothing worked, in the end from the station configuration I actually had to check on station extension 'no divert to attendant'.
So my question is what am I missing in the Siemens World.

This is a parameter in the AMO COT
You can add IBSY - Intercept when busy
IVAC - Intercept when vacant (number not added in WABE then intercept to Operator)
IDND - Intercept to Operator if DND turned on at the Phone
If you do not want any calls to intercept (To the Operator) then remove the IVAC, IBSY, IDND, IFR, IIDL, INAU, INDG, IONS
and so on.

furthermore if a call is transferred by an operator to an extension, and you do not want the call to revert back to the Operator then you can add in RCLS - Suppression of recalls to attendant

SBCSU,
TACSU you very much. Its as clear an answer as you can get.

Youre welcome, as you know if the Operators are not happy then it is not counted as a good install !!! [smile]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back