Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi there, I'm working on an a

Status
Not open for further replies.

butchkmd

Programmer
Nov 13, 2001
US
Hi there,
I'm working on an app in which I need to use 2 main forms and a separate area for notes. I would like to create a form similar to the help files (2 halves of a form with a bar in between to resize). I will need to switch the contents on one side between the 2 main forms while displaying the notes section unchanged at all times.

Any suggestions...

Thank you

M

Have you considered the possibility of using one form, with three frames on that form. One frame for the right side, one frame for the left side, and a third frame for the notes. Then you can programatically mainting the size and position of the frames.
Good Luck
--------------
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

I looked at that for a bit however there are still some 13" monitors on our office and with the amount of information entered on each form would be trouble. I can code the forms to resize automatically depending on the other but If there is a way to combine them in one form as sub forms I would like to .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back