Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hi i'm looking for help passing the

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveroots

Technical User
Jul 16, 2002
US
hi i'm looking for help passing the operating system part of the aplus exam could some one please help urgently

what is your background?
have you used any books?
have you taken Core or OS Exam yet?

-edluke

Hi, I personally used books by CYBEX and SYNGRESS and I used the tests in all the books on A+ that I could find in book stores. I also used the online notes and exams (examnotes.net and cert21.com which is affiliated with examnotes.net).
I am A+ certified, so it halped me.

to whom it my concern i'm studying for the aplus operating system could someone tell me if a+ passport book by mike meyers is an excent book that i can use

A+ Passport is a good book if you already have some knowledge of the subject matter. What it does well is present the topics that are stressed on the A+ exams. I would not use it as you lone training source if you are new to the topics.

-edluke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back