Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi, I'm having a problem on a NT 4,

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBell

MIS
Dec 7, 2001
US
Hi, I'm having a problem on a NT 4, SQL 7 server. One of the programmers is trying to do a "bulk insert" and she keeps getting the following error:
"Could not create an instance of OLE DB Provider stream (error 7302)". We looked up error 7302 in the bokks online, but it just repeats the error again. Anyone have any insight into this?

Thanx in advance,

Chris...

Hi There

Try checking this out at
type in error 7302 sql server in the search box. There is quite a lot of info there about it. Maybe one of the answers will help you out.

Bernadette

Tried Deja.com and nothing out there cured the problem. THanx for the link though. We also noticed something else with this system and not sure if this is part of the problem. If we stop and start the SQL services and the SQL agent the following error gets logged to the event viewer:
"The 3com 3c59x bus master driver service failed to start due to the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning".
Why this error gets generated everytime the SQL services are started is beyond me. But the services start successfully.

Chris...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back