Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hi i lost user nam and pasword my t

Status
Not open for further replies.

sia30

Technical User
Jul 13, 2012
IR
hi i lost user nam and pasword my tsw info>>mx-one 2011 sp7

If you don't have a valid backup, Contact your asp/aastra who will assist

\Satellite1900

they can't help me because i have not guaranty and my country is Boycott

AFAIK Aastra has no restriction in giving support to any country.Check their web site and you will find the Aastra Partner for thee region.recieving tech support from Aastra does not require your system to be under guarantee.If you state which country you are in,i may be able to help you to find your Aastra rep.
Sunder

i can,t acces to any aastra partner...

Iran is supported by Aastra. go to the Aastra web site and find the information for Dubai or Turkey office and contact them for detals of how they can support you.

i calling them because they no any answer or work for we...

No one will give you the details on how to recover a username and password on this forum.
On a live system, the process requires command line acess to execute SACOP.
On a system with no access, information can be extracted from the l001 file on the HDU. This must be obtained using a system with known access e.g. a lab system.

Both these methods require specific knowledge of where the data is stored and how to decrypt it.

Your options are to persist wih Aastra or find a partner with the ability to assist you. Both these avenues have a cost implication of course[bigsmile]

why i cant know you ino have acces.........

It is against forum rules to publish such information, end of discussion as far as I am concerned.

this dialog is not my answer after many question...

How many times do you need to be told. This is not a hacking forum! You will NOT be advised how to hack passwords whatever situation you are in, CONTACT AASTRA.

best parnum

i go to replace with a zte switch with waranty in iran

Does that mean you will leave this forum now? (I hope)

I myself do not blab about you staying or going

seko miam mallem de ginet ha dayous bi sharaf (himdp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back