Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hi, i have a exchange 2k cluster a

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolzone

Technical User
Oct 22, 2003
LK
hi,
i have a exchange 2k cluster and i have installed the backup agent for exchange and configured the dbagent user properly as mention in the doc.
Arcseve backup software is running on a diffent server and tape loader is connected to that perticular machine.
When i go and try to backup the infomation store in the cluster i can't drill down on it. and i cant open the brick level backup as well.
What will be the problem

HI,

In a cluster environment...

Do down the network.. into the VIRTUAL SERVER..
check if u can drill into the brick level..

Also verify if the BrightStor Backup Agent RPC server service is running..

Cheers
SPeshalyst

So it Shall be Written!
So it Shall be Done!!

i have drill down from the virtual server from the My Network Places but cant drill down the brick level or information store. and the RPC server is running perfectly

HI,

Modify the Backup Agent RPC server to start with a "Specific Account" and use the account you configured the
Exchange agent with.

On the manager.. rightclick on the brick level , put in the security.. Domain-name\username and try to expand..

cheers
speshalyst

So it Shall be Written!
So it Shall be Done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back