Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi, I am getting a new problem. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifxtechie

Technical User
Dec 22, 2000
US
Hi,
I am getting a new problem. I just declared two event types in SysA and SysB in SysApackage and SysBpackage and collaboration rules [cr_FileIn, cr_FileOut and cr_JavaA2B].
Compilation of cr_FileIn and cr_FileOut were simple as they were java-passthroughs. But during compilation of cr_JavaA2B , I got the error as below

Compiler errors.
C:\EGATE\Client\etd\SysA.jar(SysApackage/SysA.java):20: class SysA is public, should be declared in a file named SysA.java
(source unavailable)
C:\EGATE\Client\etd\SysB.jar(SysBpackage/SysB.java):20: class SysB is public, should be declared in a file named SysB.java
(source unavailable)
2 errors

Compile Failed.

Can anybody help me in resolving this problem.
Thanks in advance
Ifxtechie

Did you save the two classes with the names SysA.java and SysB.java before making a jar-File?

If yes, how did you generate the jar-Files (in command line with "jar" and any options)?

nocomm

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I saved them in the respective names. But I don't know why it complains me about this at the time of encompassing business rules.
Thanks
I

I'm getting same problem when trying to compile Collaboration Rule inside Collaboration Editor.
Strange thing is that whenever I'm reboot PC right after I got this message and try to complile same rule (no modification was done) it compiles. Unfortunatly this doesn't work every time.

My platform Windows XP Pro, eInsight 4.5.3 and eGate 4.5.? (don't know version)

Any ideas?

Some solution:

- After compiling your SysA event using ETD Editor, close ETD Editor.
- Open C:\EGATE\Client\etd\SysA.jar file and remove SysA.java file from it. (I use WinZip)
- Go to eGate Enterprise Manager and commit to Sendbox this file SysA.jar. (Otherwise it may sync it with version from repository)
- Compile your Collaboration rule as usual.

P.S. For eInsight (my case) this works too but with some modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back