Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi Guys, Im after some help when t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazz

Technical User
Aug 12, 2002
GB
Hi Guys,
Im after some help when trying to create a basic program. I am only trying to make a box that pops up when an exe file is run, and then closes when a key is pressed. i know this is really easy and have done this before (i am very new to programming as a whole). I am getting though an unexpeced arror as follows, any ideas what this is and how I can fix it?
I have just taken this out of the debug window,

Compiling...
Text2.cpp
fatal error C1900: Il mismatch between 'P1' version '19991026' and 'P2' version '19970710'
Error executing cl.exe.

Text2.obj - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Thanks
Wazz

Have you done a look up on the code "C1900"? if not, here is what it says....

Fatal Error C1900Il mismatch between 'tool1' version 'number1' and 'tool2' version 'number2'

Tools run in various passes of the compiler do not match. number1 and number2 refer to the dates on the files. For example, in pass 1, the compiler front end runs (c1.dll) and in pass 2, the compiler back end runs (c2.dll). The dates on the files must match and if they do not, reinstall and use the current version of each tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back