Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi Everybody! This will probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

desquerre

IS-IT--Management
Oct 18, 2002
PE
Hi Everybody!

This will probably not possible and I sound stupid, but I have not been able to use the FTD value in the RDB for a PRI/ISDN route
I follow the procedure, LD 16, CHG, Type RDB, scroll to CNTL YES, at the TIMR prompt I type in the TFD mnemonic plus the time in seconds, but when I test the route the calls never diconnect.
I hope I am missing something basic.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Daniel Esquerre

1. Why are you doing a forced disconnect on the call, you should not have to mess with the timers other than maybe eod set to 4096. set the tfd to 0.

i need limits all the calls to 20 mins because is a call center with specific information, and if exist a better way to limit the time of the calls in a route, I will apreciate the info.

Daniel Esquerre

When you print the route, what is the value for TFD? Is it the same that you programmed?

supportvzla

thanks

You are right, i realize it didn't set to the value I want, I tried set it first in a TIE trunk but now i found I can't set TFD in a DID trunk.

thereby i have a conflict DID o TIE, what can I do?

Daniel

PD I'll appreciate all your support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back