Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi all. Quick question about set

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrael2000

Technical User
Jun 10, 2008
CA
Hi all.

Quick question about set relocation.

I have had to turn on set relocation for a customer of mine. I've checked the option in
Telephony -> Global Settings -> Feature settings

Is a license required for this feature as well? And if so, what is the name so I can see if it exists on this box.

Regards

Nope good to go. It is recommended that you bring one set up at a time, will flash go dead flash again.

Thankee for your response, Ironhorse17.

Have a great day.

Regards

Moving multiple sets all at once isn't a good plan. Do one at a time to let it reconfigure itself before moving the next one otherwise you risk a conflict and the set needs to reconfigure itself with another unused extension which means you end up reprogramming buttons and extension numbers which is a pain you are trying to avoid.

Recently was helping someone move a bunch of desks to another area in the building to allow for painting and carpet replacement. Told the employees to leave the phones plugged into the wall when they were moving their stuff and we had one person do all the phone moves so that only one at a time got moved and nothing needed to be reprogrammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back