Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi All: I have enabled the non-d

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcck2003

IS-IT--Management
Mar 21, 2003
US
Hi All:

I have enabled the non-delivery notification on our Exchange 5.5 server and seeing alots different things, must spam that didn't get through, some times we get rejected email which I am talking to our ISP about, another message I constantly getting from one user

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 8:44 AM
To: Admin
Subject: Notification: Inbound Mail Failure

The following recipients did not receive the attached mail. Reasons are listed with each recipient:

<gbadnks@thsomenbank.com> gbadnks@thsomenbank.com
MSEXCH:IMS:Quest Exchange mail PLC:QUESTSITE:CBS_NET_BDC 3501 (006709AA) 501 bogus mail from

The message that caused this notification was:

looks like some family personal email get trapped somehow but when I lookin to the message, the message in question is blank, does that means this person still getting his email and it is encrpyted ?

We not trying to read anybody's email but trying to figure out why this is causing Exchange to spit up this message all the time (about 8-10 times by now, and every time the subject line is different, so looks like they are getting their communcation ok)

Thanks
JDK

Hi

Sorry I cant help you with your thread, but I was wondering if you could help me?

Can you tell me how to enable the non-delivery notification in Exchange 5.5?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back