Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hi all, can anyone give me an ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfvogue

Technical User
Jul 23, 2001
NL
hi all,

can anyone give me an example of how to insert an image into a rich textarea clicking, say, a button. I know i can download the entire rich text apps, but i just need to be able to insert links and images (for a chat application).

Thnx in advance
chau

Just a tip to get better response to your questions - check out FAQ222-2244.

Nagrom,
I accedently forgot the title. For all i know this is the javascript tek-tips forum. I am not new to the tek-tips forums and active in other ones. I am not being rude, nor asking anyone to do my work. I would just like to know if there's a simple javascript which i can use to insert an image into a rich text area, by clickicn a button.
I don't quite understand your answer, directing me to the "how to get best answers FAQ".

tnx
chau

Not a problem at all - I don't think you are being rude. I checked your question just in case I could help, though unfortunately I don't know the answer to that one. I just directed you to the FAQ as a tip since many people don't look into the questions if there's not a clue to what it's about in the title. No offense intended (and none taken by me on your response). I was just trying to help you get better/faster response on your questions.

ok, no hard feelings. tnx for your response!

chau

Anytime. Hopefully next time I'll actually be able to help. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back