Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Helpdesk/Project/Asset Web-Based Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfletch

MIS
May 3, 2000
US
Can anyone suggest a web based program that does all of the above? We have a home grown HelpDesk Application, but with our growing department, it is becoming more cumbersome to manage. In a perfect world, I am looking for something web-based, end users log problems on a HelpDesk portal, IT staff can load their projects outside of HelpDesk issues, IT Managers can prioritize and assign HelpDesk issues with technician's projects, projects can be given time lines with reminders, there is an inventory module for hardware and software tracking, and finally the ability to report every which way possible.

Hopefully there is something out there close and I don't have to build it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hey All I am new to this froum, but have a quick question, has anyone heard of Serden Technologies? We are looking to measure the response times (from the client side) of some of our internal web apps and guy we work with over at Forrester suggested these guys started looking at at it seems to fit the bill (does other stuff too) but before I get to far I thought I would see if anyone else had any expereince with it?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back