Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dardapu

Programmer
Sep 10, 2002
In a I modulate fact in fpw26 I execute a prg low fox in programming, the calculations are carried out correctly, but made the executable one and installed in each pc the same calculations they give with error with what the values differ of those obtained executing alone the prg.
As solution for the client had to carry out a direct access to the prg executed with the foxprow.exe so that he can carry out that operation. (He GIVES the Cálculos OK!!!!)

THE foxprow this pached, can it end up being solved the problem if I make an application or accent the compiled files eliminating the executable one?.

Thank you for any idea...

Make sure you have the same environment in both the run time and executable.
Can you verify there are no other data files laying around, or a different path set in the CONFIG.FPW?
Some things to check:
PATH=
SET DEFAULT TO
Hard coded drive letters: USE C:\TestData\....

-Dave S.-
[cheers]
Even more Fox stuff at:

I have verified all type of information, the bases are the same ones, they are in the server.
It has happened to me that when making the executable one it has mixed me the prg, he has taken the beginning of one and it executes me part of other I modulate, it is the first one you see that it happens me these inconveniences...

Dardapu.

Please look at the first prg. Does it have a function of the same name as the second prg. If so, you may change it.

That could be the solution.

End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back