Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
PLEASE TELL ME FORPRO AND VISUAL FOXPRO VERSIONS

While I'm not positive about the question, you can find out more about FoxPro at - Click on the "FoxPro Timeline" link for a list of all the recognized versions.

Rick

In the beginning there was
FOX
FOXBASE
FOXPLUS
FOXPLUS III
FOXPRO
FOXPRO 1
FOXPRO 2
FOXPRO 2.5
FOXPRO 2.6 (DOS & Windows)
Visual FoxPro 3 (Windows only)
Visual FoxPro 5
Visual FoxPro 6
Visual FoxPro 7
David W. Grewe
Dave@internationalbid.com

Hi,

Just thought I'd add that FoxBase/Plus 1.0 and 2.0 also existed for Mac, as well as FoxPro versions 2.5 and 2.6 ; and the last version for Mac was Visual FoxPro 3.0
I'm also sure there were Unix versions for FxoPro 2.5 and 2.6 ; don't know about before then.

Ah, the memories :)
Not to mention the pleasure with FoxPro 2.5 to be able to develop from pretty much a single codebase for 4 platforms.
Damn M$ for screwing that up.

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time." (De Rochefoucald)

Also, move this back a notch:

FOXPRO 2.5

FOXPRO 2.5 (DOS & Windows)

I still develope with Fox 2.5 Win.

Dave S.

Necesito saber como imprimir en letra condensada con impresoras HP Deskjet. Es decir los codigos que debo poner en mis PRG para poder imprimir en varios tamaños de letras condensadas.
Gracias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back