Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennislyon

IS-IT--Management
Feb 20, 2007
US
Is anyone aware of any decent call center solutions that are free or under $5000. We currently have SCCS but our upgrade request has been denied by corporate and they are telling me to find something else. I have two call centers, one is 20 agents the other about 35. I'm running 4.2 but it doesn't appear I'm going to be able to upgrade. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What is 4.2 not doing that you need to upgrade for?

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Nothing really, our vendor suggested upgrading since 4.2 had reached end of life. My biggest concern is the server dying. Thanks. Dennis

It's just a server. With proper backups you can have it restored on a new server with not alot of trouble. If it works dont fix it.

I dont think you will find any free Call Center Solutions, and if what you have works stick with it until the economy changes and companies are willing to spend more on IT stuff.

Our vendor supports CCR and MAX at another site we have, we pay for the support, but they fix it even this long after EOL. If your Vendor wont support it find another vendor. They make more money off upgrades I think. If it does what you want there is no need to change it just because of EOL. There are other factors that could justify an upgrade, but from just this info there would be no reason to.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back