Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP WITH PHANTOM TN'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmielbye

MIS
Aug 22, 2001
US
OK....I have a user who is now working from home and no longer needs a physical set on site. She does however need a voice mailbox just for composed and expressed mailed messages. She wants her ext, now a phantom ext to call forward to her home office. I've allowed call forward external and programmed FTR DCFW 12 9xxxxxxxxxx to her home phone. If you call her from the office by dialing her 4 digit ext it does forward to her home but if you call her from an external number you get a fast busy. Anyone out there now how to make it work both ways? Thanks

Build her a acd with her ext. number and night call fwd to vmail number it works great both ways

The problem there is that if I build it as an ACDN and NCFW it to voice mail it won't call forward to her home office. I tried building it as an ACDN and NCFW it to her home number and it does work on external calls but not internal. The problem reversed. This is a head banger...

Well if see has a did number in the office and you bulid an acd with her exition number and night call fwd it to her home that should work for bolth internal and external calls the only thing is she won't get vmail unless she has a ancering maching at her house the only way to get to her vmail at work is express messing. The only other way you can do it is if you have outdialing on your vmail system you could set up a menu choice to call her house or go to vmail. I hope that helps.

You night want to try and setting Cls cfxd to cfxa this may take care of your problem on the Phantom TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back