Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with Pass-Thru Authentication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2002
US
I am running Fr2 and Nfuse1.7.I enable desktop credential pass-through in the nfuse classic admin page, and restarted iis.Now instead of logging into nfuse I am prompted with the win2k login dialog box.I want my users to access published apps without having to login to nfuse or the win2k dialog.Any ideas as to how I can accomplish this?
Thank You.

Zipperhead,
Take a look at document CTX582103 in the citrix knowledgebase. This fix the same problem I was having with the single-logon.

Here's the resolution from the same document:
Clear the "Use default NT Authentication" check box in the Advanced Connection settings as follows:
1. Run the Citrix Connection Configuration utility.
2. Edit the ICA-TCP Listener.
3. Click on the Advanced..button.
4. Under the "Security" section make sure the "Use the Default NT Authentication" Check box is UNCHECKED.

Hope this helps you,
Gary

Thanks for the reply Gary!I did that and it works ir I use the full ica client.However it does not work when going thru nfuse1.7.When going thru nfuse I am still prompted for username, password, and domain.

Zipperhead,

Check the NTFS permissions on the Citrix folder on your webserver. Also check the permissions on the subfolders. You may also need to check that anonymous logons are allowed to the site through IIS.

Hope this helps.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back