Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with Midnight Routine, urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBX

Programmer
Aug 15, 2002
GB
Hello,
I have digital phantoms that the midnight routine disables when OVLY 30 is run (I must run OVLY 30). Can I change the loops that OVLY 30 tests (my phantoms are on one loop)or somehow stop the removal of the stations?
Or can I somehow make OVLY 32 enable them again (as Nortel Doc's claim)?
Thanks!

Phantoms phones can only be 500 sets.

What your calling Phantoms is just a digital port with no phone plugged in and will be disabled by the mids if LD30 is run and yes LD32 is used to enable phones.

Why must you run LD30 in mids?

What is it your trying to do with Phantoms ?

Hi acewarlock,
I must run the 30 in mids because my customer insists. It is a large multi-PBX location and they seem to think this is a must.
Can I get OVLY 32 to re-activate my digital ports during the mids run automatically? My customer is non-to-keen on doing it manually evey morning on 15 switches and my product depends upon digital ports like these.
Thank you again!
David

No it can't be done automatically, you could write a script in (Procomm scripts) to do this, but don't ask me how as it has been 10 years since I did it and it took me forever to make it work.

Could you tell me what it is that the digital port does so I can understand what it is your trying to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back