Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help with filmquiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

trop25

Technical User
Apr 17, 2005
SE
Hi
I´m beginning to create a filmquiz and in a short film sequence I want to cover an actors face and make it blur. Since the ator move a little bit I want to move the part that covers the face if its possible. Please help me with instructions if and how I can do this

/trop25

Hi trop,
In order to do this you need to add another layer to your movie. Create a new title (circle shaped) or create in adobe photoshop a circle with transparent background. Save your title/photoshop file (in case it is photoshop you can save it as photoshop file no harm. After open your project in adobe premiere and import your circle. Add it to your movie in an upper layer than your video. First you need to make it transparent/white matte. And then to your video add track matte transparency. And basically your work is finished. You now just need to add a transform effect to your circle layer, and put keyframes. slide the time slider on your movie, whenever the position of the face changes put a keyframe and change the position of your circle. You are all set.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back