Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with CLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TykeUK

Technical User
Jul 27, 2004
GB
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. We have a contact centre on CM5.2. Our outbound calls are set to show the main CLI of the ISDN30. I can change what CLI is sent by the public unknown numbering tables sending out any DDI within our range. However for a few stations I want to restrict their CLI from bing sent.

I have set this to restrict on their station form and have played about with the settings on the trunk group but can't get the CLI to be restricted. I have a feeling this will be at the carrier level but wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions before I contact them?

Thanks in advance

If you set Per Station CPN - Send Calling Number? to n on page 2 of the station form then the station will "deliver the Calling
Party Number information as 'Presentation Restricted' "
You can use list trace to see what you are sending to the carrier, if you are sending no CPN/CLI but the call is presenting digits externally then you need to speak to the carrier. (as far as I understand it at least)

also be sure you have not got a catch all logic in the public unknown that is forcing the stations to show the number.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back