Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help with browser/platform compatibilty testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

aDudeWithAnAxe

Programmer
Mar 25, 2002
NZ
Hi, I have designed a page using DHTML. I know this page to work perfectly most of the time in Internet Explorer 4. It also works acceptably with Netscape 6. (setInterval() is slow ..any help on this would be appreciated)I know it doesn't work with Opera 6. (All on Windows Me). I would greatly appreciate it if anybody with other browser/platform combinations would check the page and suggest ways of improving my coding. (sorry about the sometimes vague variable names).

*3 Square images at bottom right corner should change images and then shring to the corner.
*2 square images mid way on the right should open up menus onMouseOver.

the url is:

Thank you in advance,

thanx Montroze for the url. However it seems to be an HTML validator. I searched the web for a JavaScript validator, but the only results I got were JavaScript form validators (and similar). Would you know any site which has a JavaScript validator?

Any more help that anyone can provide with regard to the site ( would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back