Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with breakdown on WinFIOL 6.4 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edster73

Technical User
Jun 21, 2016
US
Hi

First time member on this forum, looking forward to sharing my expertise where ever I can to assist and help. I have a question? We are migrating to a new billing system in telecom and the vendor would like for me to gather some raw data from WinFIOL/Pollcat. I was able to extract data, but as you can see I don't have tabs indicating what the fields means. According to vendor he would like to know what those fields means in order to input data into the billing system and use once the system is up and running. Below is an example, hopefully someone can assist. Any information of feedback is very appreciated. Thanks Eddie

TIME ? ? ? ? ? In/Out? In house ext ? ?
02030005 00009 0000 M 9 7017 1877xxxxxxx 7xxx 00 014021010

For exact information of this output we need to know the format of the CIL. CLINP; and CLFOP; would help.
In any case, the beginning of the printout is quite clear:
02030005 = March 2nd at 5 minutes past midnight (call end time)
00009 = call duration, depending if the output resolution 1s or 6s (in this case 9s or 6x9=54s). Aspap 122
0000 = metering pulses from the trunk line (if PSTN sends them), in this case useless
M = condition code, in this case a LCR call
Then the rest is a guess, maybe the extension number is 7017?
The last part 014021010 is the trunk line number, LIM14, route 21, trunk ID 10.

Thanks for the updated information, I will share your information with my supervisor. I was looking around this site and found some good post that help better understand these fields. Appreciate your assistance.

Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back